Important this dedicated Poster Session subpage is for Poster authors who were already selected by the PRACEdays21 Poster Call (closed in December 2020). We don't accept poster application after this date.
The dedicated Poster Session will take place on Tuesday 23 March and Wednesday 24 March from 16:00 to 17:00 (CET). The Poster authors will be requested to be present for live chats with participants and the PRACEdays21 Best Poster Award Selection Committee in a dedicated meeting room at their respective poster booth.
Poster presenters must send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 February 2021, EOB:
- The video of your poster presentation (maximum 5 minutes) should include the key messages of the research work displayed on your poster
- Video File Name: LAST NAME-First Name(example: SMITH-Kim)
- Always use a virtual background, preferably the EHPCSW 2021 background we provided you with. Alternatively, you can use the virtual background of your organisation. Please do not use other images, nor blur the background.
- Please follow the video recording guidelines provided separately
Format and size
- The Poster should be submitted in two formats:
- First Format: portrait orientation and should be submitted as a high-resolution PDF (300dpi recommended). Posters that do not use the poster template we provided cannot be uploaded to the Poster Session
- Second Format: Posters should be submitted as 1200 x 675 .jpg file (landscape orientation)
- Filename: Poster-LAST NAME-First Name (example: Poster-SMITH-Kim)
Poster Guidelines: Click here
Poster Template: Click here
Recording Guidelines: Click here
The EHPCSW 2020 receives funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement 800957 (EXDCI-2). PRACEdays20 receives funding from the EU’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme (2014-2020) under grant agreement 823767 (PRACE-6IP).