Topics covered will include:
- Introduction to GPU/Parallel computing
- Programming model OpenACC
- Interoperability of OpenACC with GPU libraries (like cuBLAS and cuFFT) and CUDA
- Multi-GPU Programming with MPI and OpenACC
- Tools for debugging and profiling
- Performance optimization
The course consists of lectures and interactive hands-on sessions in C or Fortran (the attendee’s choice).
This course will take place as an online event. The link to the online platform will be provided to the registrants only.
Prerequisites: Some knowledge about Linux, e.g. make, command line editor, Linux shell (see for instance this overview), a little experience in C/Fortran
Registrations are only considered until 2 November 2020, the maximal number of participants is limited. Applicants will be notified, whether they are accepted for participitation.
Instructors: Dr. Andreas Herten, Dr. Thorsten Hater, Dr. Kaveh Haghighi-Mood, JSC;
Markus Hrywniak, Jiri Kraus, NVIDIA
For any questions concerning the course please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org