The organizing committee is monitoring the covid situation closely. We are currently planning for an in-person seasonal school, but may switch to a hybrid in-person/virtual or fully virtual format should the situation in October 2021 require it.
Please remain up-to-date on covid regulations, especially - but not limited to - the following information:
- Regulations regarding entering Austria (governmental source)
- Information on regulations for tourists (non-governmental source).
- Regulations of the University of Innsbruck
- Each participant is required to present a valid "3-G" certificate (tested - vaccinated - recovered, in each case according to the official requirements).
- Facemasks must be worn on the premises of the University of Innsbruck, especially in common areas. The minimum distance to be kept at the University of Innsbruck is currently 1m.
- In rooms for the Autumn School, which are approved for courses and scientific events, only the marked seats may be used. As soon as you are at your place, the mask can be removed
3-G rule/certificate in detail
All attendees are required to provide proof of having taken at least one of the following precautions:
TESTED (proof of a negative test result)
- PCR test - not older than 48 hours.
- Rapid antigen test carried out by an authorized body - not older than 24 hours.
VACCINATED (with EMA approved vaccine and official/electronic vaccination certificate)
- Vaccines requiring one dose: Starting from the 22nd day after vaccination, valid for 270 days.
- Vaccine requiring two doses: After receiving the second vaccination valid for 270 days.
- Persons who have RECOVERED and have been vaccinated at least once, valid for 270 days, starting at the day of vaccination.
RECOVERED (proof of a survived COVID-19 infection)
- Medical confirmation of a passed COVID-19 infection, confirmed by molecular biology, valid for 180 days (from the first positive PCR test). Certificate of isolation due to their COVID disease, valid for 180 days.
- Proof of neutralizing antibodies, valid for 90 days.
Please note: All information presented has been collected with care but the organizing committee cannot take responsibility for its completeness, accuracy or actuality.