This cours is only for the users that have already got an account at Joliot-Curie supercomputer
The aim of this course is to give users the best practices to improve their use of the newly installed Prace Irene Joliot-Curie system and to give hints to prepare their codes for future architectures.
- Joliot-Curie architecture (AMD, Nvidia & ARM)
- Debugging & profiling using ARM Forge (DDT, MAP)
- Debugging & profiling using Totalview
- Advanced MPI
- Storage and Lustre filesystems @TGCC: architecture and best practices
- Advanced I/O
- Multi-GPU programming
- Deploying and running containers with PCOCC
Lectures will be hosted by Atos, Nvidia, ARM, Eolen AS+ and CEA.
- Joliot-Curie supercomputer account
- Experience with code developpement, knowledge of C or F90, MPI, OpenMP
Registration for this event is currently open.