This workshop is organized by VI-HPS for the French PRACE Advanced Training Centre, and will be hosted by MaiMoSINE (Maison de la modélisation et de la Simulation, Nanosciences et Environnement de Grenoble) : give an overview of the VI-HPS programming tools suite explain the functionality of individual tools, and how to use them effectively offer hands-on experience and expert assistance using the tools
Presentations and hands-on sessions are on the following topics:
- Setting up, welcome and introduction
- Score-P instrumentation and measurement
- Scalasca performance analysis toolset
- Vampir trace analysis toolset
- TAU performance system
- MAQAO performance analysis and optimization toolset
- Measurement & analysis of heterogeneous HPC systems using accelerators
The workshop will be held in English and run from 09:00 to not later than 18:00 each day, with breaks for lunch and refreshments.
There is no fee for participation, however, participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation.
Classroom capacity is limited, therefore priority will be given to applicants with MPI, OpenMP and hybrid OpenMP+MPI parallel codes already running on the workshop computer systems, and those bringing codes from similar systems to work on.
See agenda and further details at http://www.vi-hps.org/training/tws/tw18.html