The aim of this course is to give users the best practices to improve their use of the newly installed Prace Irene Joliot-Curie system and to give hints to prepare their codes for future architectures.
- Introduction:CEA/TGCC, Irene Joliot Curie supercomputer [CEA]
- Technology: architecures, KNL/Skylake, IB/BXI [ATOS/Bull]
- MPI Software: OpenMPI, portals, infiniBand, WI4MPI & nbsp;[EOLEN/AS+]
- User environment: module, collections, flavor/features,toolchains, Hands'on [EOLEN/AS+]
- Vectorisation: openMP4, simd directives, tools, optimisation [EOLEN/AS+]
- Virtualisation: Pcocc, checkpoint, templates, Hands'on[CEA / EOLEN ]
- I/O: Posix, StdC, MPI-io, hdf5, Hands'on [EOLEN/AS+]
Experience with code developpement, knowledge of C or F90, MPI, OpenMP
If you want to receive emails about future training events, please subscribe to the PRACE Training Event mailing: http://www.prace-ri.eu/subscribe-to-prace-gdpr-compliance/#PRACETrainingMailingListSignUp
Directions to the Teratec campus: http://www.teratec.eu/gb/info/contacts.html
Registration to all PATC courses is free.