The Seasonal School will mainly be held in the in the building called "V" of the KTH Campus main building, Teknikringen 78.
Common lectures are held in lecturehall V37.
Computer lab sessions are held in the computer labs: in the rum 343
If you are travelling from Arlanda airport, you can either travel directly to KTH Campus via taxi, or use public transport to get to central Stockholm and then to KTH.
Getting to KTH by taxi
Ask the taxi to take you to "KTH Teknikringen 78". The journey by taxi from Arlanda airport can take 20 minutes (or more, depending on traffic) and, if you search on the internet in advance, it is possible to find fares that are similar to the cost of the Arlanda Express train.
Getting to KTH by public transport
Getting from Arlanda airport to Stockholm C train station
Use one of the following methods:
- Arlanda express train from the Arlanda North or Arlanda South stations to Stockholm C
(journey takes 20 minutes, trains run at least every 30 minutes and every 10 minutes during peak hours),
- Airport bus from Arlanda airport to Stockholm C
(cheaper but slower than the express train - takes 40 minutes, buses run at least every 15 minutes and usually every 10 minutes during the day), or
- SL local train (pendeltåg) from Arlanda C train station to Stockholm (slightly cheaper than the airport bus - journey takes 40 minutes and trains run every 30 minutes during the day).
Note that the SL train ticket can also be used to get from the Stockholm C train station to KTH. If you travel with the Arlanda express train or the airport bus, you will need another ticket to get from Stockholm C to Tekniska Högskolan, the metro station nearest KTH main campus.
Getting from Stockholm C train station to KTH campus
- From Stockholm C, follow the signs to T-Centralen, the central metro station in Stockholm.
- Take a metro (T-bana) Red line train going towards Mörby Centrum or Tekniska Högskolan.
Get off at the station called Tekniska Högskolan, and go to the exit labelled KTH.
(The journey takes 7 minutes and the trains run at least every 15 minutes, and every 5 minutes during peak hours.)
For further information about the metro, see the SL website.
From the KTH exit, walk uphill on Drottning Kristinas Väg about a hundred metres.
When the road bends left (where it meets Lindstedtsvägen), cross over and you will stand next to the south-western corner of the main building.
Lunch breakes lasts for one hour: Cold lunch will be offered during the school.